Wildflower Raw Honey by Beekeeper’s Naturals 500g
- Wildflower Honey is a less sweet varietal with light floral undertones. If you have a particularly sensitive palate, you may also pick up on slight hints of mint. This honey is ideal for granola, superfoods smoothies, healthy baking and more!
- 100% raw, sustainably sourced, enzymatic wildflower honey (500g)
- 500 grams of unprocessed ultra-pure honey, containaing no additives, just the nectar of tons of wild flowers
- Beekeeper's Naturals Raw Wildflower Honey is ideal for granola, superfood smoothies, healthy baking and more!
- Paleo Friendly, Gluten Free, and all natural. Contains no: artificial preservatives, colors, refined sugar, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, dairy, egg.
100% Raw Honey by Beekeeper's Naturals
Our purpose is simple: to bring you the highest quality honey from the hive and nurture a greater awareness for saving our bees! That is why our all-natural health-boosting honeys are sourced from sustainable apiaries full of healthy bees.
- Raw Enzymatic Honey
- Sustainably Sourced from Canada
- No additives*
- *Refer ingredient list
Raw Wildflower Honey (500g)
BKN wildflower honey is a less sweet varietal with light floral undertones. If you have a particularly sensitive palate, you may also pick up on slight hints of mint. This honey is ideal for granola, superfoods smoothies, healthy baking and more.
Health Benefits of Honey
Raw honey is packed with enzymes and is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Fun fact: Raw honey is so high in enzymes that it’s the only food on the planet that never goes bad.
Use it for: Healthy baking, to balance the system, rest up.
Pro tip: From helping you get some zzz’s to sweetening things the healthy way, toss your agave, cane sugar and whatever else you’re using in the trash – raw honey will give you that sweetness while sneaking in some powerful antioxidants and enzymes! It even contains several amino acids, including tryptophan which can help promote rest and relaxation. Try eating a spoonful before bed.
How to Use It
With its delicate flavor, wildflower honey makes the perfect secret ingredient for refreshing cocktails, homemade salad dressings, marinades, granola, and more. Of course, our favorite way to enjoy it is straight off the spoon!
There are no reviews yet.