No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
USDA Certified Organic Non-GMO and Kosher Amazon Forest Honey by Greenbow
- Brand: Greenbow
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC – Unlike many Honey products out there, GREENBOW Organic Amazon Forest Honey is certified to be fully organic by the USDA – This involves fulfilling stringent quality criteria at all stages from harvesting to delivery
- GLUTEN FREE, NON-GMO – If you really care about the food you eat, you’ll be glad to know that this Organic Amazon Forest Honey is 100% gluten free & Non-GMO – Harvested from high-quality organic bee farms for assured quality & potency of nutrients
- SUPERFOOD FOR SUPER DEMANDING LIFESTYLE – For the hectic & stressful lifestyle that we all are required to follow in this age, a superfood like Organic Amazon Forest Honey is one of the best supplements
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS, or PRESERVATIVES – Perfect for tea, on top of toast, pancakes, waffles, and over ice cream
- NATURAL HONEY TENDS TO THICKEN AND CRYSTALIZE – 100% Organic Amazon Forest Honey harvested from Organic bee farms – Click ‘Add to Cart’ right away to order a 311g jar of the best Amazon Forest Honey you can get
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
With over 40 years of beekeeping knowledge, Greenbow is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality organic bee products. It all began with one man’s passion for bees and the belief that what this tiny creature gathers and produces can have enormous benefits to our health. This passion and dedication is what lead to the creation of Greenbow, so we could share these amazing products with the world.
Amazon Forest Honey is 100% organic honey gathered from the pollution-free forests of Brazil. Packaged in its raw natural state, the nutritional value is preserved and you get to enjoy the honey in its pure state. A rich amber color, and a distinct floral flavor, this is truly a unique, one of a kind honey.
More About This Organic Certified Forrest Honey
Our Amazon Forest Honey is a 100% organic honey from the Caatinga jungle, located on the north side of the Amazon. The Amazon is often referred to as the Earth’s lung as it produces one quarter of the world’s oxygen. It is also one of the most biodiverse regions in the world. The bees of the Amazon forest produce honey from the rich plant life of the forest, making honey that is pollution-free and can be bottled with no processing. The main components of honey are glucose and fructose, the ratios of each affecting whether the honey crystallizes or remains in a liquid state. Amazon Forest honey remains in its liquid state, making it convenient to take on its own or cook with. Greenbow Amazon Forest Honey meets a rigorous set of standards and conditions in order to be certified 100% organic, so you can trust its quality.
Throughout history, humans have used bee products as a natural remedy. We truly believe that a symbiotic relationship between humans and bees is important for a healthy environment and a healthy society. We want to ensure that our business practices respect bees and help bee communities flourish. That’s why we donate 1% of our proceeds to the Planet Bee Foundation, to help further educate people about the