No products in the cart.
- 100% Pure Greek Honey New Harvest !!
- Collected and packaged by FASILIS BEEKEEPING FAMILY, in Peloponnesus Area (South Greece). Collection Period: June
- Slightly bitter flavour. Dark colour and strong aroma. Delicious for breakfast, amazing on yogurt or as dessert, that will boost your energy and mood all day long.
- Extracted cold and minimally filtered maintaining beneficial properties of nectar and pollen. The taste from season-to-season can be subtly different, as the bees gather from a diverse variety of flowers
- The company applies HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) to all steps of production
With over 1,000 hives, Yves and his company Manoir des Abeilles is committed to sustainable beekeeping and the quality of the honey. His line of honey, Maison Peltier is organic and never pasteurized or adulterated.$12.00
Imported from Asiago, Italy, these organic, all-natural honeys represent a wide range of flavors present throughout the Italian countryside. From light to dark, mellow to robust, the honeys of Rigoni di Asiago come from carefully controlled hives, which are placed on closely watched pastures and fields to guarantee quality. We’ve put together this sampler pack to let you taste the subtle and not so subtle differences between these honeys. Includes a 14 oz jar of each of the following flavor: Chestnut$14.17
Heather Hills Lime Honey pure honey with an aromatic flavour from the flowering lime trees on the plains of the Danube. Lime Tree honey is aromatic and clear. It has a stronger flavour than the orange blossom but is milder than the chestnut.$17.31
- Sourced from wild mountain chestnut flowers, Miele Thun’s Chestnut Honey has a pungent aroma with a slightly bitter aftertaste. Dark and spicy, with touches of smoke and leather, chestnut honey is complex, mysterious, and nuanced.
- Pair it with aged cheeses such as parmigiano reggiano and whipped ricotta cheese. In Tuscany they drizzle the honey on pecorino and serve it with sliced pears.
- Excellent with all hazelnut preparations and in the dough of rye bread.
- Mieli Thun produces honeys that are pure, nomadic and monofloral – composed from the nectar of a single flower.
- Made in Italy and produced without pasteurization or additives
- Organic, Raw, Rare product made in small batches
- Perfect for Cheeses
- Made by artisan beekeeper in Zafferana Etnea along the slopes of the Etna active volcano in Sicily
- Imported from Sicily
- Organic wildflower honey slowly infused with our own organic lavender
- Spread on toast and scones
- Use as an exotic and natural sweetener
- Makes an excellent glaze or addition to a marinade for roasted meats and chicken
- Made on our Washington Farm