No products in the cart.
- NATURE’S SUPERFOOD: The first taste of sweetness is followed by a pleasant spicy bitter aftertaste. Dark liquid honey.
- FLAVOR AND AROMA: An unusual mix of sweetness and bitter aftertaste. A rich, spicy, slightly tart taste with nutty notes. Gives a scratchy throat feeling.
- CONSISTENCY AND COLOR: Honey does not crystallize and always remains liquid. Dark amber color.
- GASTRONOMIC PAIRING: Suitable for Parmesan, kacotto, hard cheeses, oatmeal, walnuts.
- BENEFITS OF HONEY: Chestnut honey is a powerful drug formulation. Honey’s bitter taste is due to the high content of tannins. Tannins help to treat various inflammations, infections, bacterial diseases, which are used in case of intoxication.